Welcome Message

Welcome to my blog. Here, you will find information about my novels, life in Japan, as well as author interviews, discussions on writing, and more. Feel free to browse and if you enjoy a post, please comment. Thanks for reading!

24 July 2012

What's Going On

Summer break has started here in Japan and this week my job ends. I'm a little sad to see it go and I'll miss my students a lot.

On the plus side, I'm moving into my wife's condo on Friday. After two years we will finally be able to live together. I'm looking forward to it. Moving out won't be as bad as when I moved out of Iwakuni, a new ALT is taking my place here in Hikari so I can leave almost everything to her. I only need to move my personal stuff.

Then on August 1 I'll go back to America for almost a month. I'm looking forward to seeing every one again.

On the writing front, it's looking like The Super School Uniform will be over 100,000 words, which I'm happy with. Better to write too much and take some out in editing than to try to add stuff. I will be adding stuff on the second draft, hopefully more characterization and details and such. I'll be glad to finish and move on.

I wanted to reciprocate a post by my friend Lynn Rainey. She wrote a post here and gave some good advice I'm trying to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment