Welcome Message

Welcome to my blog. Here, you will find information about my novels, life in Japan, as well as author interviews, discussions on writing, and more. Feel free to browse and if you enjoy a post, please comment. Thanks for reading!

12 June 2014

Sequart

I’m now contributing to the site Sequart.org  It is devoted to promoting comic books (aka SEQUential ART) as a storytelling and visual art form. While the focus is on comics, many of the articles also focus on movies and geek culture. This isn’t necessarily a news site or a ‘what’s cool now’ site. Sequart tries to get below the surface and analyze comics from a multitude of angles. They also produce documentaries about comics and the people who make them. I highly recommend The Image Revolution documentary.

My article dealt with the much maligned film Green Lantern and how I felt its greatest flaw was a pair of weak villains. Check it out at the link below and leave comments.

http://sequart.org/magazine/43821/green-lantern-how-not-to-write-a-comic-book-movie-supervillain/

No comments:

Post a Comment